Sunday, May 16, 2010

Facebook Censorship Website

My assosciative argument website is coming together quite nicely. It was really helpful to be able to present our websites to the class and get feedback.

My biggest concern with my website is still the amount of information I have to condense and make look more appealing. The feedback I got from classmates was also that I need to figure out a system for less text on each page.

I have tried breaking up my blocks of texts into sentences and highlighting certain important sentences for emphasis.

I have also added pictures and color to each page.

I am still working on going through the Terms and Conditions Policy and just editing the text I have put on each page.

I like my current layout and I think the site is pretty easy to use.

Still under construction but feel free to
Check it out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment